Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Latest Information from Public Health England – February 2020
In addition to the advice offered on both these websites, PHE have created a number of resources which you may find useful to display in your community building.
To download them, please visit PHE Coronavirus Resources
Whilst there is currently no vaccine for COVID-19, there are some simple things you can do to help stop germs like Coronavirus spreading.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean