Dates launched for the Business Networking & Support Sessions
Rural communities across East Sussex are full of small businesses and enterprises many run by a single person, often from home or a small business facility.
Running a business or developing an idea into a business can be challenging, particularly when doing so on your own. Complying with regulations and rules can be overwhelming and scary, and many businesses aren’t sustainable or don’t grow as their owners wish, often because identifying and accessing cost-effective support is seen as difficult, expensive or not a valuable use of their time.
These events seek to respond to help respond to these challenges by providing a forum for local people to come together and explore both specific and general business issues, but also to hear about the wide range of FREE business support on offer to assist people in growing their business and running it effectively.
Who is this event for?
- Anyone who already runs a small business, especially those who are self-employed or who work from home, ranging from a window-cleaner or plumber through to high-tech manufacturing firm.
- Anyone who is starting or is thinking about starting their own business.
- Anyone seeking access to FREE impartial advice and guidance or any aspect of running a business.
- Anyone who would like to meet and engage with other local business people.
Current dates are:
- Danehill and surrounding area – 6th March 7pm to 8.30pm at Cats Protection, National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate
- Peasmarsh and surrounding area – 21st March 7pm-8.30pm at Peasmarsh Village Hall
- Ditchling and surrounding area – 26th March 7pm to 8.30pm at Ditchling Village Hall
- Sedlescombe and surrounding area – 28th March 7pm-8.30pm at Sedlescombe Village Hall
To find out more or to register your interest in attending any the of the dates, please see our Events page
For further information, please contact:
Policy & Communications Officer at Action in rural Sussex