East Sussex Rural Partnership: making your own future – 17th November, High Hurstwood Village Hall
Overcoming isolation, promoting health & well-being and reducing anxiety amongst vulnerable people in rural East Sussex
Isolation, loneliness and rural access to services: a primary care perspective
Dr Elizabeth Gill, Chairman, NHS High Weald the Havens and Lewes CCG
- Identifying those in need / at risk in rural areas;
- Which organisations have a duty to reach those who are at risk;
- Making the most of scarce resources through collaboration;
- What role can / are local communities playing?;
- What role can / are local businesses playing?
Opportunities to accelerate action and collaboration to overcome isolation.
To book a place
This meeting will take place between 2.30pm and 5.00pm on Thursday the 17th November at High Hurstwood Village Hall.
To book a place please use the Eventbrite link below:
If you experience any problems or have any further questions in relation to the event please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01273 473422