Free Business Networking & Support Session – Chailey, Newick & the surrounding areas – 5th September – 7pm – 8.30pm
Rural communities across East Sussex are full of small businesses and enterprises many run by a single person, often from home or a small business facility.
Running a business or developing an idea into a business can be challenging, particularly when doing so on your own. Complying with regulations and rules can be overwhelming and scary, and many businesses aren’t sustainable or don’t grow as their owners wish, often because identifying and accessing cost-effective support is seen as difficult, expensive or not a valuable use of their time.
This event seeks to help respond to these challenges by providing a forum for local people to come together and explore both specific and general business issues, but also to hear about the wide range of FREE business support on offer to assist people in growing their business and running it effectively.
Who is this event for?
- Anyone who would like to meet and engage with other local business people
- Anyone who already runs a small business, especially those who are self-employed or who work from home, ranging from a window-cleaner or plumber through to high-tech manufacturing firm
- Anyone who is starting or is thinking about starting their own business
- Anyone seeking access to FREE impartial advice and guidance or any aspect of running a business
More about the event
The event will take place on Wednesday 5th September at Newick Village Hall, Western Road, Newick, BN8 4LE between 7pm and 8.30pm. Map
The session has 2 main elements:
1. A friendly, informal networking session where local people involved in running businesses have the opportunity to meet and chat to each other
2. To learn about the range of FREE business support being offered to participants by our partner Lets Do Business
If you would like to attend BOOK NOW
For further information, please contact:
For further information, please contact
Tel: (01273) 473422