Free Business Networking & Support Session – Hurst Green, Bodiam & the surrounding areas – 21st November – 6pm – 7.30pm
Rural communities across East Sussex are full of small businesses and enterprises many run by a single person, often from home or a small business facility.
Running a business or developing an idea into a business can be challenging, particularly when doing so on your own. Complying with regulations and rules can be overwhelming and scary, and many businesses aren’t sustainable or don’t grow as their owners wish, often because identifying and accessing cost-effective support is seen as difficult, expensive or not a valuable use of their time.
In partnership with Lets Do Business Group, this event is part of a new initiative which seeks to provide an informal forum for local people to come together and explore both specific and general business issues, but also to hear about the wide range of FREE business support on offer to assist them in growing their business and running it effectively.
How might you benefit from participating?
This is a NEW initiative aimed at connecting local business people to help enhance your business through:
- Exchanging ideas
- Meeting potential clients and suppliers
- Discussions on issues affecting businesses locally
- Information on Government-funded business advice
Who is this event for?
- Anyone who would like to meet and engage with other local business people
- Anyone who already runs a small business, especially those who are self-employed or who work from home, ranging from a window-cleaner or plumber through to high-tech manufacturing firm
- Anyone who is starting or is thinking about starting their own business.
- Anyone seeking access to FREE impartial advice and guidance or any aspect of running a business
More about the event
The session will offer a friendly, informal networking opportunity where local people have the opportunity to meet and chat to each other, hopefully identifying new clients and suppliers, as well as exploring any collective challenges or issues.
A forum in which to explore the issues affecting local businesses and what support is available to assist them, either from other local businesses or via specialist advice and information.
Hurst Green Village Hall, 21 Station Rd, Hurst Green, Etchingham TN19 7PL Map
Wednesday 21st November 2018 6pm-7.30pm
Registration is required for this event
For further information, please contact
Tel: 01273 473422