Good Homes Alliance – Alternative Housing Delivery Models – 23rd May – Tunbridge Wells – 2pm to 5.30pm
Bringing together community-led housing projects, developers and enablers to create quality sustainable housing
The growth in community-led housing projects and enabling funding for them could be a real boost to affordable quality sustainable housing availability. The emerging sector however is short on development expertise and innovative developers, landowners and enabling organisations could prove to be invaluable partners.
This event explores the successes and barriers for community-led housing projects and how new partnerships could help to provide solutions and opportunities. We’ll also discuss how community-led housing projects could have great potential to create high quality sustainable places to live and work.
Chaired by: Keith Harrison – Chief Executive, Action with Communities in Rural Kent
- Nigel Kersey – Team Leader, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Angela Vincent – Group Member Director (Kent Cohousing), UK Cohousing Network
- Jo Lavis – Lincolnshire CLT and Vice Chair of the National CLT Network
- Ronan Leyden – Head of Sustainable Places, Bioregional
- Sally Marsh – Co-Director, High Weald AONB Partnership
- Tom Warder – Community Led Housing Manager, Sussex Community Housing Hub (Action in Rural Sussex)
- Jonny Anstead – Founding Director, TOWN
Date: Wednesday 23rd May, 2018
Time: 14:00 – 17:30
Address: The Camden Centre, Market Square, Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2SW