Marketing Your Village Hall Workshop – 20th October 2014
Monday 20 October 2014, Barns Green Village Hall, near Horsham, West Sussex, 6:30pm-9:30pm
Marketing is the topic most trustees and councils ask us for, and here it is! Representatives from halls using websites, social media and press publicity have kindly offered to share experience about how they are using modern marketing techniques. Our sponsor for these events is Hallmaster, whose web-based booking system will be available to view. We also hope you will take the opportunity to meet and share your experience with representatives from other halls.
- Tea/coffee on arrival and opportunity to view Hallmaster
- Revitalising our Village Hall – Simon Gale, Chair Barns Green Village Hall/Sue Homewood, Chair Groombridge Village Hall/King Edward V11 Institute
- Developing and Managing a Village Hall website and bookings – Simon Gale
- How Social Media helps Barnham Community Hall – Isabel Kendrick, Manager Barnham Community Hall
- The Hallmaster web-based booking system – Bernard Hammick
- Refreshment Break, “Get to Know your Neighbouring Halls”
- Everything else you need to know about Marketing Your Hall! Richard Spencer, Chairman of Wivelsfield Village Hall
- Q and A and discussion about topics requested – use form below to request up to three topics or questions that concern your management committee.
There is a small charge per person, towards expenses of £12 for subscriber halls (each additional person £6) and £24 for non subscribers, inc VAT.
Please return the VH autumn 2014 workshop booking form by Monday 13th October to: Harry Forster, Action in rural Sussex, Sussex House, 212, High St, LewesBN7 2NH
Tel: 01273 407325. Email: email@example.com
Booking confirmation and a map will be sent to the address provided. Groombridge Village Hall is a short walk from Groombridge railway station.
Our grateful thanks to Hallmaster and Norris & Fisher insurers for kindly sponsoring these workshops.