Neighbourhood Planning Q&A, Uckfield Civic Centre, Thursday 3rd December 2015 – 4.30pm-6.30pm
Neighbourhood Planning – Your Questions and Answers
Action in rural Sussex is running a Q&A session for anyone involved in Neighbourhood Planning in Wealden District. The event is on Thursday 3rd December 2015 in The Green Room at Uckfield Civic Centre between 4.30pm and 6.30pm.
Attendance will be valuable to anyone for whom the following factors apply:
- You are a Parish or Town Councillor, Clerk or a member of a Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group within Wealden District
- You are considering undertaking a Neighbourhood Plan but have concerns
- You are currently undertaking a Neighbourhood Plan and finding progress difficult or experiencing blockages
- You wish to understand more about the process, regulations and requirements
- You have specific questions regarding parish plans or design statements
- Post planning – what next and how to implement your plan
- Delivery options including Community Land Trusts (CLTs) and Community Right to Build Orders (CRtBO)
- You want to share your experiences
How to book
To book your place, please complete the booking form along with your questions and return to: Faustina Bayo at firstname.lastname@example.org or at: Action in rural Sussex, Sussex House, 212 High Street, Lewes, BN7 2NH.
Please note – Spaces are limited to 3 representatives per Parish/Town Council or Steering Group. Refreshments will be provided.
The event is free for attendees but is restricted to Wealden District Parishes ONLY.