Village Hall Workshop – How to Win More Bookings – Thursday 21 May 12:30pm-4:30pm – Beechwood Hall, Hamsey
The Beechwood Hall at Hamsey is at the forefront of environmental and financial sustainability, with renewable energy and good hiring income. The speakers at our Marketing workshops last Autumn had dramatic success improving booking income from different ways of marketing their hall so thanks to grant support from Lewes District Council and sponsorship from Hallmaster we have put together this workshop to help your hall share the secrets of their success. Speakers from Barns Green Village Hall, Barnham Village Hall, Wivelsfield Village Hall and Hallmaster have kindly agreed to participate again. If you were not able to attend last time, now is your chance! Dotake the opportunity to meet representatives from other halls.
- Light refreshments, opportunity to view Hallmaster and other stands
- Renewable energy at Beechwood Hall and grants for energy efficiency work
- Developing and Managing a Hall website and bookings – Simon Gale, Vice Chairman, Barns Green Village Hall
- How Social Media helps Barnham Community Hall – Isabel Kendrick, Manager Barnham Community Hall
- The Hallmaster web-based booking system – Bernard Hammick
- Refreshment Break, “Get to Know your Neighbouring Halls”
- Everything else you need to know about Marketing Your Hall! – Richard Spencer, Chairman of Wivelsfield Village Hall
- Q and A and discussion about topics requested – use form below to request up to three topics or questions that concern your management committee.
There is a small charge of £12 for subscriber halls and £24 for non subscribers, (each additional person half price). Halls in the Lewes District will receive a discount. Please complete the booking form and Harry will send you an invoice.
Please return the booking form by Wednesday 13 May to: Harry Forster, Action in rural Sussex, Sussex House, 212, High St, Lewes BN7 2NH
01273 407325. email: firstname.lastname@example.org