Help to Keep Warm and Well Campaign 2015 / 16 – Winter Home Check Service
Help to keep warm and well
A free Winter Home Check service is available all year round. It’s open to people on low incomes who are in certain groups more affected by the cold, including older people, families with young children, disabled people and people with long-term health conditions. The service includes:
- an assessment of your home to identify how to keep warm
- small works such as improving insulation or repairing boilers
- emergency temporary heating
- advice on getting help to pay for heating.
- This East Sussex County Council service is provided by Osborne Energy. For more information phone free on 0800 085 1674 or go to: www.eastsussex.gov.uk/keepwarm
- Installation of replacement boilers, central heating systems or home insulation is also possible subject to eligibility and limited availability.