How to become a subscriber
The simplest way to become a subscriber to the Village Hall & Community Buildings Service is to download the Subscriber Application Form 2017-18 and return it with the appropriate payment using the details located at the bottom of the form.
A detailed overview of the services available to subscribers is located below.
- FREE workshops and networking events on key topics
- Access to our database of essential, practical information on a wealth of issues including insurance, hire charges, fire safety etc.
- A monthly newsletter and e-bulletin with up-to-date information on all aspects of managing a community building
- Access to our Village Halls Buddying Scheme
- Government lobbying and awareness of issues affecting village halls through Sussex Community Buildings Advisory Group (SCBAG)
- Direct access to our expert consultancy services for detailed advice on complicated issues, particularly capital projects. NB: we provide the service at extremely competitive rates to reflect our charitable aim to be affordable.
- Monitoring of regional and national media and promotion of positive news stories about village halls.
Subscription for this period is priced at £144.00 (including VAT).
If you have any questions regarding the subscription process or require any further details, please contact us via:
Tel: (01273) 473422 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org