Lost Woods Case Studies
1) Plumpton College – a pilot project to engage young people in conservation
2) Learning from a Loved Woods – an example of how asset based community development works in practice
3) Woodland Wind-down – Piloting a network event to bring together leaders from local community groups
4) Underserved groups – Lost Woods training, networking and activity survey.
5) Conservation groups – Lost Woods training, networking and activity survey.
6) Evaluation – August Ambles- a series of summer community engagement and consultation walks
7) Thank you to Lottery Players – Piloting an event to engage and thank Lottery players.
8) Unstructured Conversations – consultation conversations with a wide range of people within the project area.