Village Hall Consultancy Service: Exclusively for Subscribers
Sometimes village hall trustees and committee members face situations which require individual support and advice. In these situations, Action in rural Sussex are able to offer a consultancy service.
The Service is designed to cover projects and issues that require specialist or concentrated support and advice and is available exclusively to Subscribers on competitive and flexible terms
Examples of consultancy support we can give include:-
- Advice in relation to capital projects e.g. meeting committee members to provide guidance about project development, funding and help with preparing funding applications
- Assistance with community consultation about development or other community buildings issues
- Drafting and reviewing business plans and / or funding applications
- Mediation service, representation at meetings, public hearings or similar
- Support with contract and/or licence negotiation
- Work undertaken in relation to legal, constitutional and charity matters (e.g. explaining trustee responsibilities, changing governing documents)
- Guidance about financial sustainability and building up reserves.
The first hour (ie initial discussion) is free after which time halls will be billed according to the following rates:
- Hourly rate: £75 plus VAT
- Up to half a day’s support (3.5hrs) £225 plus VAT
- Up to a full day’s support (7 hrs) £450 plus VAT
- Travel expenses will be charged whenever meetings are in person.
Terms & Conditions
Once an initial conversation has taken place we would require email confirmation in order to proceed.
Where quotes exceed £1000 inc VAT we will send an initial invoice for 50% of the fee with the balance to be charged upon completion.