Consultancy Service for Village Halls and Community Buildings
All annual subscribers to the Village Halls and Community Buildings Service provided by Action in rural Sussex will be able to access additional consultancy services. These are available via referral from us to appropriate independent experts.
The Service is designed to cover projects and issues that require additional specialist or concentrated support and advice. Examples of consultancy work recently undertaken include:-
- Advice on capital projects e.g. meeting committee members to provide guidance about project development, funding, help prepare funding applications;
- Assistance with community consultation about development or other Village Hall issues;
- Drafting and reviewing business plans and/or funding applications;
- Mediation service, representation at meetings, public hearings or similar;
- Support with contract and/or licence negotiation;
- Work undertaken in relation to legal, constitutional and charity matters (e.g. explaining trustee responsibilities, changing governing documents);
- Guidance about financial sustainability and building up reserves.
The service will primarily be provided by Louise Beaton who has worked in the charity sector for over 35 years and as the National Village Halls Advisor as well as in Sussex for over 25 years. She has a wealth of experience and her expertise on village hall and community building matters is second to none. AirS also has access to the ACRE Legal Advisor, also on competitive rates.
Knowing that your need for these consultancy services is likely to fluctuate over time, our consultancy is charged flexibly on an hourly, half day, or full day basis.
Contacting the Service. For all initial enquiries and further details of the service please contact email@example.com